Welcome to AOC 2012!
The organizing committee of the IEEE WoWMoM workshop on Autonomic and Opportunistic Computing is glad to welcome you to the 2012 edition of AOC, that will be held June 25th, 2012, in San Francisco, California.
The AOC 2012 workshop aims at serving as a meeting point and a forum for exchanging ideas, discussing solutions, and sharing experiences among researchers, professionals, and application developers, both from industry and academia. As with the previous five editions of the AOC workshop series, the scope of this year's workshop will remain on general issues related to opportunistic networking and computing. Yet, AOC 2012 will have a primary interest in new directions of opportunistic communications, such as service composition techniques, scenarios of co-existence with infrastructure networks, and insights to their operation coming from other disciplines such as game theory and cognitive psychology.
- Panel information is out [06/05/2012]
- Program is out [28/05/2012]
- List of accepted papers is out [18/05/2012]
- Registration is now open [10/04/2012]
- Camera-ready instructions are now available [3/04/2012]
- Acceptance notification postponed [3/04/2012]
- Deadline extended [16/02/2012]
- TPC information updated [21/12/2011]
- Call for Papers is out! [25/11/2011]
- Website is online [25/11/2011]