Call for papers
The goal of this workshop is to provide a forum between the autonomic
and opportunistic communication communities to exchange ideas,
discuss solutions, and share experiences among researchers,
professionals, and application developers both from industry and
Original papers addressing both theoretical and practical aspects of autonomic and opportunistic communications and are solicited.
Papers describing prototype implementations and deployments are welcome.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Architecture and models for autonomic and opportunistic communications
- Tools and techniques for designing, analyzing and building autonomic and
- Adaptive security for self protection of networks
- Economic, biological and social models used for autonomic and
- Mobility models for opportunistic networking
- Novel management techniques for autonomic and opportunistic communications
- Sensing, monitoring and measurements for self-managing networks
- Advanced technologies for enabling autonomic and opportunistic communications
- Autonomic and opportunistic communication testbeds and measurements
- Algorithmic aspects associated with autonomic communications environments and problems
Paper Submission and Publication
Papers should neither have been published elsewhere nor currently under review by another conference or journal. Guidelines on paper submission and formatting are available at http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/aoc2008/
Accepted papers will appear in the symposium proceedings published by IEEE. Extended versions of workshop selected papers will be considered for possible fast track publication on the Pervasive and Mobile Computing Journal (Elsevier).
Full papers Due: February 18, 2008
Notification: March 15, 2008