Submission is managed electronically through .conf management system
Papers should contain original material and not be previously published, or currently submitted
for consideration elsewhere. Accepted papers will be published by the IEEE in the combined
WoWMoM 2008 proceedings, hence manuscripts must be formatted in accordance with the
IEEE Computer Society author guidelines. In addition, please note the following format
- Your submission must be in PDF format. Whatever text processor or formatter you use to write
your paper (LaTeX, Microsoft Word, FrameMaker, etc.), please convert the output to PDF
- Manuscripts must be limited to 6 pages in IEEE 8.5x11 conference format.
- The font size used in the text of your submission must not be smaller than 10 points.
- We must be able to print your paper once it is submitted. Due to the large variety of systems
available for formatting papers and producing PDF, this is not always possible for some systems.
To maximize the chances that your paper will print correctly, please use only standard printer
fonts (e.g., Times Roman, Helvetica, etc.) or standard TeX Computer Modern fonts; other fonts
may be used but must be included in the PDF file. The use of standard printer fonts is strongly
preferred over TeX fonts, if possible.
- The paper must be able to print clearly on standard black-and-white printers. Reviewers are not
required to view your paper in color.