IEEE PerCom 2006 is the premier international forum discussion between researchers, practitioners and students interested in the pervasive computing and networking. Combining high-scientific quality with industrial relevance is the Percom mission. Sponsorship of IEEE Percom 2006 provides a company or an organization with a great opportunity to increase its visibility and product awareness within a very large community. Acknowledgement of the sponsors, such as company's name and logo, will appear in the IEEE Percom 2006 Web site, in all official documentation of the conference, and in all announcements. In addition, the sponsor name will be acknowledged in the proceedings and at the conference.
Gold Corporate Sponsorship ($2500)
- Display of corporate logo on the conference website and publications.
- Display of a corporate banner during the conference if provided by the sponsoring corporate.
- Free demo space during the conference demonstrations session.
- One complimentary conference registration.
Platinum Corporate Sponsorship ($5000)
- All of the Gold level sponsorship benefits.
- Naming of a conference event (e.g., banquet, lunch, demonstration session) after the sponsoring corporate.
- Option to have a corporate designated keynote (or banquet) speaker at the conference.
- Two complimentary conference registrations.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
- Welcome Reception Sponsor
- Social Dinner
- Coffee Break Sponsor
- Best Paper Award